Home > Return Policy
While each piece of jewellery was specially handcrafted with care and attention to quality, we recommend proper jewellery care in order to prolong the lifespan of your jewellery and minimize tarnishing.
- Remove your jewellery before exercise, contact with water (shower, swimming etc.), contact with chemicals (perfumes, body lotions, detergents etc.) and sleeping
- Clean your jewellery frequently with a dry cloth to remove sweat, oil or dirt
- Keep your jewellery in an airtight bag or container, and store in a cool and dry place when not in use
- Subject jewellery surface to excessive friction or force
- Expose your jewellery to sunlight, heat, moisture, or bodily sweat/oils for prolonged periods